• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frabill Ice Shuttle

Bearclawchris

Hey just wanted to ask if anyone knows about a sled shelter for 1 man that frabill made and discontinued. I have an older friend that just had a knee replaced that is looking for one for his fishing this year. The old bucket just won't work out well this year.It was a model 6025 Frabill Ice Shuttle. If anyone knows of a location of a good used one please let me know. I know you all probably use Good shanties in the north, but I am from Il. and just wanted to put the word out whereever I could. Thanks and good fishing.

I saw a one man Frabill flipover down at Gander Mountain in Lakeville last weekend. One person, no seat, just an indentation where you put your bucket to sit on. Looked like an OK unit. Maybe this would work.

Maybe you can get it through Cabela's or Reeds if you can't get it locally.