• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
iffwalleyes

auger help

If it is new the best thing you can do is to bring it into a service center and let them take care of the warrenty work. just remember if you try to fix something on it you void the warrenty. I don't know what would be wrong with it I have a new one to and it runs good and there is no clunk as you mentioned. Is it something that happends often or is it something that only happens every now and then.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]

It almost sounds like a loose or not properly adjusted clutch that engages the auger. If new take into the service center.

Yes you will have some play between the power head and the auger. Not enough to shimmy or rattle when in use though.

I have a new jiffy, starts and runs great...but i hear a clunk when i give it the throttle also sometimes hear it when it idles down...like its slipping? Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. Iceman out>