• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Saddam Hussein Captured!!!

Stradic

Congratulations to the 4th Infantry for the capture of Saddam Hussein. I know there are several FMer's over in Iraq who are serving their country with pride and now maybe they and all our soldiers might return home safe and enjoy the freedoms that our country has to offer....... Like ICE FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that we got him what are we going to do with him? Sit on him for 40 years or off him quickly? We need to send a very strong message here. These people need to realize they will pay the ultimate choice when they **** with us!!
Good job boys and come home safe!

[This message has been edited by Northlander (edited 12-14-2003).]

I too would like to thank our troops for the fine job they are doing and to pass on my sympathies to those who have lost loved ones over there. It is however a great day that they have finally caught the "rat", it's fitting that they find him in the bottom of a hole. It's too bad that he didn't try to put up a fight, so he would have to have come out in a body bag, now the world has to put up with long and expensive trials to convict him of all the crimes he has commited. One more to go, hopefully our men and women of our great armed forces will soon capture Osama hiding in a hole somewhere as well.

Ole

They plan to hand him over to the people of Iraq...They won't waste the time and money on him that we would. The President did a great job with great people helping him.

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

Oh YES! Congrats to the 4th for a job very well done. They got "The ace in the hole!" litterly...(salute)
my question is? Does the 4th get to split the reward on Sadman whosinsane? I heard it was somewhere in the millions That would be sweet compensation for their efforts. its nice to know that the world just got a little safer.(salute)
A big thanks to all of the men and women of our military that are doing their best to stop this madness and to those that made the ultimate sacrafice.(Salute)
We have some good fisherman (and women), over there and some that will never fish again.

Osama? You are next buddy!
DON'T MESS WITH THE U.S.!!! HOOO AHHHH

------------------
Crappie:
It's the other white meat.

No surprise that the man who has killed thousands and talks people into strapping bombs to themselves Is found armed and gives up with out a struggle. Think his followers will figure it out now ???

A.Funny.Guy..Eh..ChapstickCharlie.

I.tried.cleaning.it.already.
No-Go..it's.toast.
shorted.in.several.spots..Ka-Puts.
FYI..Taking.a.computer.keyboard.apart.&.putting.it.back.together.again.is.a.real.Joy.too!

If.they.want.to.torture.Sadam...they.could.make.him.use.this.***..keyboard!

I.think.as.soon.as.I.get.the.new.keyboard..
I'll.use.this.one.for.target.practice.at.the.range?

smile.gif

I think they should bring him up to Upper Red Lake and put him right in the middle of the "triangle". I am sure that group could find something to do with him. Maybe set the world record with most body piercings with an Angel-Eye jig???? Then, drop him down the hole and see how many crappies he could catch with all those jigs stuck to him.

I-am-glad-they-got-him!

I-wish-once-they-had-found-him..
they-would-have-called-in-a-truckload-of-cement...
then-filled-it..with-Sadam-still-in-it!

Yet.maybe.seeing.Sadam.as.defeated.as.he.looked.today,
.just.might.slow.down.the.internal.resitance.in.Iraq.
so.our.troups..may.come.home..sooner?

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 12-14-2003).]

"don't shoot, I am the President of Iraq. I am willing to negotiate"

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! rofl.gif

He must not have been so willing to go see Allah like he expected everybody else to. rotlaugh.gif

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......