• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what a day to icefish

gvg_uwec

got done with classes at college 2 hrs early today and thought what the heck i dont have homework so im goin fishing, sounded like a great idea! got all dressed up to go and caught the bus to my truck in the remote lot. put the vex and lunch in the back of the,everything felt soooo perfect and i was so eager to go and just my luck...my gas line was froze frown.gif i know it was my fault cuz i didnt put heet into my last fill up but i guess thats what i get for being in a hurry to get back to school after a long weekend in the cites at the iceshow. hopefully finals week next week will be a little better luck as i plan to be on the ice allll day on weds. grin.gif