• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM screensaver?

Bobb-o

who out there is good with computers? I have a great idea for a screensaver that could be distributed on FM. Have a vex or any other flasher or depth finder with a demo mode for a screen saver. take a vex screen, and have fish moving around on the display.

another quick question....anyone know how to make a video into a screensaver? I have a couple aqua-vu videos saved on my computer that i think would make an awesome screensaver.

------------------
Diplomacy - The art of saying "nice doggie" while you find a rock.

Yeah...I've got the In-Fisherman screen saver collection on right now. And I think the previous post hit the mark...a lot of people would pay a few bucks for a good, cool screen saver - like what is being suggested here. I would...

I know it is against the rules to post URLs but this is a HSOforum with a ton of aqua-vu videos http://www.fishingct.50megs.com/fishing/Videos/Videos.htm I was thinking of putting one of these videos into a screensaver.

------------------
Diplomacy - The art of saying "nice doggie" while you find a rock.