• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rats, Demons, and other things after dark

Finlander

Glow Demon and a wax worm are my #1 panfish killers!
Use the larger Demons for walleyes also.
Good LOWoods lure for wallyes, saugers and jumbo perch.
Now where can you purchase the Mega Glow Demons? Can't find them anywhere! mad.gif

The secrets out!
That's too bad for those waxie distributers. After using ratso's for the last couple years I must say, You can leave the bait at home when it comes to panfishing! The glow bodies are killer for panfish and the orange, black and silver sparkle, and pink and white are great choices. Dennis Steele might remember a fishing trip on Horseshoe last year when he caught all the cats, but I caught all the panfish. All thanks to those ratsos! I just wish I could but bulk tails in a particular size and color.

Custom Jigs and spins is one of the best icefishing tackle companies I know of. Their Demons are my favorite walleye and crappie lures and when the crappie bite slows down I switch to a Shrimpo with a wax worm.

I agree the Demon has been a reliable crappie lure for years. Hit the glow version with a light they call a Nuclear Flash and you can see the thing glowing 10 feet down. I got a Nuclear Flash last week and I believe it helped me convert lookers into biters. It worked well on the Shrimp O too.

Fellow ice fishing fanatics,

I just wanted to point out a new sponsor on FishingMinnesota.com, Custom Jigs and Spins.

I know most of you are all familiar with their products. Who here doesn't own a Demon or 20? I'm guessig most of us agree a glow Demon with a small minnow after dark is a crappie slayer. I can't tell you how long that has been a stand-by for me. Seems like forever. And, who hasn't salvaged a finicky sunfish bite by tieing on a horizontal hanging Rat Finkee with one Euro tipping it. I remember days on Osakis where that bait has been my savior.

Their baits have stood the test of time in my tackle box. Excellent hooks, great colors, great glow patterns, and they catch fish. What more could you ask for?

I was very excited to see their banner appear today. They'll make FM.com a better place. Don't be shy to welcome them aboard.

------------------
-----------
Ray Esboldt
www.marcum.com

I remember that trip where eyeballs spanked me with the Ratso's.I was fishing with waxies on what I thought was a great little panfish jig.I think I caught one or two while eyeballs and the Ratso's alone caught the rest.I ran out the next day and bought a bunch!!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I would like to welcome Bob Gillespie of Custom Jigs and Spins aboard.

He makes a top notch line of winter lures. Bob is an innovator and fits in with the Leading Edge philisophy we demand here.

If you're looking for GOOD-QUALITY-TACKLE you will find it at Custom Jigs and Spins.

ANY lure by Custom Jigs and Spins is the bomb!!

Like Ray, the Finke and Demon have been my go-to baits. Recently I have been using the Ratsos for open water gills and crappie...DEADLY!!

I'm very pleased to see they are part of the FishingMinnesota family! Welcome Aboard!!

------------------
>"////=<
[email protected]
N.P.A.A. # 841
www.marcum.com