• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Had a guy call me for a price on a Humminbird 1197C SI, side image unit with all the bells and whistles. I almost fell over when I saw the COST to me!!! $2500 and change!!!! Super unit for a big boat but WOW! Got to admit, the images I've seen off the web page make you want one. For me, the unexperienced to boat fishing and sonar use, the side image would help me to catch fish. My old units were like watching a bad TV show. I never did figure out how to use them. Sure would like to try one of these!!!!

Our great friend B3b from out near Buffalo who pokes around in here from time to time just put one on his boat. When I was out for a visit in december he was showing me how it works and what it's capable of - WOW! is all I can say...

If you can't catch fish with that on board, you better just use a grenade! I guess you could do what those guys down south got caught doing and electric shock the fish, lol Either way, that's shopping, not fishing!!