• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hazelton access

Does anyone know the conditions of the Hazelton access, South of Bismarck? Also, where exactly is this access? I know where the town of Hazelton is, but I'm not sure where the access is on the river from there.

Thanks,

Fishing report: We went to the Hazelton landing and found it iced in still. Over five feet of ice and a slick ramp. With a bunk trailer and a bigger boat, we decided to head North to a landing in better shape.

We ended up fishing out of the gun range landing. We hit many spots and struggled. We finally found decent numbers of fish in pretty deep water, but they were small. Biggest fish of the day was 16.5", but most were under 12". We never did find a decent fish. Talked to two boats who did really well- they were fishing quite a ways down river, but that's all I know. I tried to talk to them, but it was pretty dang clear that they had no interest in shooting the bull or chatting about fishing info- I was pretty well snubbed right away. Oh well, not everyone wants to chat and share info at the landing...

Pheasants-- holy cow!!! I can't remember the last time I saw so many birds!

Rob, I'll be getting the boat out of storage this week. My plan is to strip out all of the wiring, trace it back to the sources of the wires, remove anything unnecessary, hook everything back up, check to make sure it's charging, and give it a try. Once I get absolutely nowhere with that, I'll get in contact with you.