• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Calling T Bone...

Captain B.R.K

Hi.....You guys need to give me a couple days to sort all of this out. I don't have any stand alone units right now due to a production problem. It's being dealt with now. Since I'm not at liberty to do business on this site, I can't give you any further ordering info at this time. I'll get it straight very soon. looking at a few options right now. Also, I'm going to actually go fishing up at the Angle for a few days through the next weekend. I really need to air out.....So, please be patient with me. I don't have anyone bankrolling this venture so it's a little limited as to what I can do. I hope you all understand.......

Capt. BRK...Balance the rod just forward of the reel mount.....T

Capt BRK

If you've got the new 2003 /2004 In Fisherman ice guide, there's a nice picture of the "Stand alone" Rock-N-Reel on page 61
I've got some detailed pictures of the "Stand alone" Rock-N-Reels.
I coud send you a one if I had your e mail address.
I took some pictures while fishing last year and they came out great.

T Bone - I bought one of your tub mounted rocknreels Saturday at the show. I made a little modification to it, if you are interested I'll send you pictures, but I need your e-mail addy... I can be reached at pharrold<AT>comcast.net

Hey Wiz....can I give out my e-mail address on this site? IF I can, I will- I have guy here at works that wants to see what the R N R looks like.

You can see plenty of Pics right here:
http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum30/HTML/003533.html

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 12-11-2003).]