• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice???

Philo

What is the farthest south anyone has seen fishable ice? I was thinking about fishing some north metro lakes this coming weekend, but I am not sure if the ice is adequate. I also like to fish in the Rush City area, any news on any lakes up there?

I live in Mora and all three main lakes around here (Knife, Ann and Fish Lakes), have been fished for about two weeks now with 5 1/2 inches of ice the last time I was out. I also was driving through Cambridge and saw a house out on a lake there (don't know how much ice but I'd say whoever it is, is crazy). As far as the Rush City area, check the forums under HINKLEY AREA, or EAST CENTRAL LAKES. People have been talking about Rush Lake in there quite often. I've heard 4-5" in places on West Rush.