• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ice show

bobberup

i have to agree with other post's.hardly any deals at the show.in my opinion your better off going to sportsmans.idid get the Lx3 I wanted though and was in the right place at the right time.$379.00 tax free with an extra batt.now its time to test it.lets get on the ice BUUUUD!

[This message has been edited by bobberup (edited 12-07-2003).]

I also wasn't impressed by the show.I found better deals the fri. after thanksgiving.I did pickup the Lowrance x67.Regular price was $399,than they gave me 10%off plus no sales tax.Little leary about a crystal graph in the cold,but I normally fish out of a house anyway.Bring on the ice

I went with my bud and my little ice doggy today and seen the prices so we decided to buy a big ticket item (GPS) for a slight discount then work him for the small stuff, so he gave me a free digatal batt charger for the vex, which I can use on any thing and he gave me a power cord for the cig lighter to gps for free also. then asked how much off the buzzstix with reels he take off 10.00 so we each got one, then on to the big dipper 3 bucks off , I cant tell ya the deal I got on a u/w camera when it was all said and done with I saved 200.00bucks on stuff iwas gonna get any way I just knew they didnt want to carry that stuff back to their store. the only bummer was I didnt have enough left to fill out my jig/lure wish list,the deals were there ya just gotta ask

------------------
Icedog1

This was the first time to the show for me and wife. Was dissappointed with the lady at the Vexlar booth. Didn't answer the questions politely and when I asked if there was any specials-a flat out "NO". Oh well. Maybe it is time to swithch to Marcum. Was impressed with the Illusion Trailer though. The wife said we had to buy it and we received a great deal-Thanks guys.
Couldn't find the Rockin Real or the Bio-Bate. I must have misunderstood. Thought they would be there by the Strikemaster booth. Hopefully the show will be better next year.

I didn't make it to the show this year, sounds like I didn't miss anything. Last year it was the same way.I thought it was because they were doing a show in Madison the weekend after. After seeing thies posts I guess not,because this year there was no fallowing show.
I went to the big Ice Adventures Sale. Same thing,no deals at all! Their sale prices were the same as the regular prices everywhere else.

Any of you guys who have been going to the ice show for a few years remember that one booth that sold the 3 piece knife sharpener set? The guy who worked that booth would take out a pocket knife and run it through the 3 sharpening tools and then proceed to fillet a piece of paper. Anyway, I was hoping to pick one up this year but I couldn't find the booth. Anyone know what happened to it? If not, any suggestions for fairly decent sharpener that doesn't cost too much?

[This message has been edited by Ya Hey Der (edited 12-08-2003).]