• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Free Auger gas

Thanks to the great folks at Amsoil who donated a case of their 100:1 2 cycle oil (Thanks Mr. Amatuzio) I now have enough to run 20 gals of gas. I will bring 5 gal of premix to each event that I can attend, and if anyone who is drilling holes and wants to try it I will fill their auger tank for free; I will buy the gas.
Synthetic oil
Produces less smoke (better for the air)
Increases engine life
Better cold starts
Less gas/oil speration
Less plug fowling.
And it does not support Arab Nation's.
We put it in the auger tonight and let it idle for about 2 min hit the throttle and it didn't have the overheated bog to the motor I can't wait to use this stuff.
Look for the guy in the ragged Carhartt
with the gas can.

------------------
Don't worry you'll get the next one.

I've used that 100:1 mix in my auger. I have to say I was a little worried about using that little amount of oil in my Jiffy. But, after going through several gas tanks full of this stuff, I can say it works! No smoke, no build up, no problems! And when you figure out the cost, i'ts cheap considering how little oil you need to use. You'll use about 75% less oil, so you really don't need to buy it very often.
Give the stuff a try!

gill man

Go to oil.com they can guide you in the direction of a dealer near and I think that you can buy it direct from the web site
Glad to hear positive results on this
Tim

------------------
Don't worry you'll get the next one.