• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Ride

Tinkhamtown

Yesterday Friday April 4th I shoved a path through a snow bank from in front of garage door and got my Harley out and went on the 1st ride of the year. Rode from Hugo up 61 to North Branch turned east on 95 and went to Almelund, 1 PM stopped at a nice little bar lounge for lunch. HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR BIKERS They have super good cheeseburger and beer and the barmaid is friendly, likes motorcycles, and is a good cook and not hard on the eyes either. Stopped at wayside rest overlooking the valley with view of the ice choked St Croix river-dam area and St Croix Falls Wisconsin. Beautiful little town of Taylor Falls was next and then on to 95 and back home to Hugo. Ride was eighty miles in all and not bad for a first ride. Helmet, chaps and good gloves were the order of the day but being back on the bike sure seemed like the place I was supposed to be!

Just Ride

Tink