• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

bio bait test video

Hey you guys click the appropriate connection speed to watch about 7 minutes of big bluegill action featuring Bio Bait. That's some good bait Dave.

NEW: Product Test Video Bio Bait 56k 256k

You can see more fishing videos at:
http://FishFever.com

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 12-02-2003).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

They definitely weren't being nice. You should have seen the looks on their faces when they couldn't buy a fish during that run grin.gif

We actually went out to film them. We got tired of waiting so decided to catch our own.

You can see what happened and why. I think it was a combination of the Thorne Bros Sweetheart Ice Rod, the TackleCity.com ice jigs and the Bio Bait Ice Bits.

Nahhhhhhh...no way, it was just my superior fish catching ability. smile.gif

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

That may be true Derek,
I was the driver for our little rowboat. I didn't bring any fishing gear with me because I planned on keeping us in position to film Dave and Richard.

Pete said, hey, I've got this sweetheart rod and well, you can see the rest on the video.

Instead of me controlling the boat to video Dave and Richard, I ended up controlling the boat to keep me on top of the gills.

However, I used no electronics and I was catching them at what I estimate to be approx. 20' down.

I have to repeat this...

The Bio Bait Ice Bits along with the Tackle City Jigs are going to be hot for crappies, gills, and perch this ice fishing season.

Get em while they last.

I got an idea. It may sound stupid, but dont all ideas? Bio-Bait and Tackle City Jigs get together and create a new line of jigs, Bio-Devils. A jig that hinges open, has holes to allow scent, and holds some Bio-Bait. Or perhaps a small cavity which allows you to "fill" it with Bio-Bait. No stolen bait. Little mess. No trips to the bait shop or maintaining live bait. I see that concept is used with some of the plastics which Dave offers. Couldn't it work here? REMEMBER, I want 50%, wait make that 51% of all profits. grin.gif

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

Ok, so is video filmed on "Secret Lake" ?

If I listen close I can hear the sound of heavy equipment back up alarms. I am guessing it is near a gravel pit or possibly filmed near the hwy 14 bypass construction.
Is it a private lake or pond?

Help me out here, share the wealth those are some nice Sunnies tell me where to catch'em and I'll buy the Bio-Bait!

Actually I am signed up for the free trial and can't wait to give it a try.

*ell with the Vikings ! come on ICE