• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PFD

wh1stler

OK. So I screwed up. I didn't have a life jacket in the boat. I realize the stupidity of this, I recognize the risk, I am scum.

I got a ticket for this. I am willing to admit to my mistake and take my licks.

I am just wondering if anybody else here has done this (or maybe their 'friend' has) and what the fine was? I can't get an answer from the court until I appear and I would like to be prepared.

Thanks and please no lectures. I realize I am an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly, everthing you could say I have already said to myself. Twice.

I went with a friend of mine to tetonka. Both times we went in my boat he did not have his liceance with. Got one warning, which the dnr guy made paper work to make sure he had one. The second time he just said the liceance is no good at home. He got lucky I guess. But i had everything. Dont feel so bad dump happens and you learn foro your mistakes.