• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish house practical jokes? ( Grump old men style)

silveroddo

LMAO, thats great, bet the wife wasn't happy about it.

Similar thing happened in the dorms last year. Couple of my friends room started to just REAK, like you'd get out of the elevator and it would be bad, stunk up half the floor. The attributed it to dirty laundry and stuff and they were able to get used to it. We'd sugested looking for dead minnows cause thats where we ussualy kept them was in a 5 gallon bucket in their room. They looked a little and said, naw can't be. About 2 weeks later they were cleaning and some how looked under the fridge and found 3 or 4 dead crappie minnows. Somehow they came to the conclusion I did it so the next time we were out fishing they put a bunch of minnows in a spot of my home made vexlar case you couldn't see into.The next day it started to become obviouse but by that time the case had absorbed the smell and ended up in the trash.

I just remembered one (one of many) pulled on me.

We were doing a pike trip with about 6 guys. Tip-ups all over, lots of nice fish caught. We were using the usual late season baits, big smelt, hearing, suckers...stuff like that.

Day was done, we hit the sunken tree's for some walleye at dusk, I wondered off down the lake drilling and jigging...drilling and jigging.......caught several nice walleye.

I get back everyone had enough for one day, we all said See-Ya, and off we all head for home.

About half way home something started to stink, like really bad. I stopped and looked around to see what it was but didn't find it. Parked in the garage, something still stunk but I was shot so I headed in for the night after cleaning the pike and eyes.

Came out the next morning and the garage stunk, just nasty.

Looked around again and it got worse up near the front of my Blazer. I opened the hood and there they were.

The guys put all the leftover smelt on my exhaust manifolds and it was all fried on and really wreaked. EUWWWWWW!!

Yup, one of the group was the "Drunken Otter Guy" we did the fish house sinking gag on. A Prime suspect in this deal!

Soooooo...I guess paybacks are a Be-aitch after all.

We will fish together again, and...it's my turn now.

grin.gif

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson

Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
><,sUMo,>