• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Questions on Ice Show

climbmda

Hi everyone. I'm thinking of attending the show this weekend. My primary purpose is that I am shopping for a flip style shack. Are the deals at the show going to be better than I can find on sale, elsewhere?

I'm considering the Frabill XL Twin, Fish Trap Guide, Otter Lodge, and Eskimo QFII or QFIII. Any advu=ice would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

i am sure you are getting the same "deal" price they would normally offer. Your really benifit is having every brand, type, model, whatever, all in the same place at the same time. You get to try them all out with out driving all over town.

------------------
[email protected]
My Hunting and Fishing page

Well I own a Otter resort portable that I bought at the ice show 2 yrs. ago and I am very pleased with it so far. Very easy to load/unload, stays plenty warm, sets up in no time, and I can pull it behind my sled going 60 mph across the lake if I want. Everything fits in the sled of the shack, throw the cover on and away you go. Plenty of room when set up and well worth the money if you ask me.

You can usually do better at a major sporting-goods retailer by using their credit card. Most of them offer 10% off, and 12 month same as cash deals. And returning products that are a not quite right are much easier at a store than chasing down the manufacturer.