• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Glow Devil/Lure Help...

jascher20

I am just getting back on the ice after a few year layoff... 4 young kids can take a bite out of your freetime... anyway-- need to get my tackle box filled and looks like I need some of the stuff from Tackle City-- Just need some tips on sizes and such to get started... I will be fishing mainly crappies and walleyes... thanks..

Ascher

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

For Walleyes, the 1/4 oz and 1/8 oz Glow Devils as well as the Angel Eyes will be handy lures to have in your tackle box.

For crappies, the 1/16 oz Glow Devils. If you're chasing big Red Lake slabs then don't be afraid to upsize to the 1/8 oz Glow Devils and the Angel Eyes can be deadly as well. The 1/8 oz Glow Devil can be a very effective search lure on Upper Red Lake.

You may also want to take a long hard look at the Tackle City Crappie kit as well.

Any way you look at it, you will save money by stocking up your Tackle Box here.

TackleCity.com - CLICK HERE