• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is it wrong of me.....

Mr. Pike1

To have my ice shake set up in front of the big screen TV? My wife thinks I may have a problem. My 4 year old loves play in "the fort" as she calls it. I plan on sharing a beer with my dad during the Vikings game today from that very spot. Is it me? have I gone to far? Is this a symtom of ice fish fever?

Dont worry, your perfectly "normal". grin.gif

Last night I got a new ice rod and some lures. I was out in the living room rigging up the rod and organizing my tackle box!

------------------
Fish ON!

Did the same thing last year. Only I fell into a type of fishing trance and got thru the carpet with my auger before the screaming stopped me. Hey, it could happen!

Sound ok to me....When I got a new boat, I was working on electronics location. My wife walked in the garage in Feb. and I was sitting in boat with rod in hand. She just looked baffled, laughed, turned and left. Last Sun. I rigged and organized for the upcoming season. I had the living room covered. Wife just said have it all back in the garage by the time Sopranos are on.LOL

Thats not so bad. I have a friend that ripped apart his airboat in the off season and hung some of the parts on his living room walls. He said it was just tempory untill the parts he ordered came in. They are still hanging there,the parts were in last year.

Heck, I'd skip the game and go fishing. Take the two beers along and bring a radio and listen to the game. When it gets too frustrating to listen anymore, turn it off.....I think the Vikes will stink out the joint today anyway. .......T

Its ok to sit in the house in the house just dont drill any holes in the floor .lol
I built a portable in my living room a few years back the wife did give funny looks.

------------------
I don't drive fast, I fly low.

I think today if the trap was up in the living room and I was watching the Vikes. I would went in the trap, zipped it up, and saved myself the anger from watching.

------------------
Fish ON!