• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

glacier 3 man ice house

f1sh1nfool

I use a Glacier 2 man house. I like the weight and quick and easy setup time. I dont fish often with other people but if I do there is room in a 2 man but can be a little cramped. I would buy another Glacier again and I think you would be happy with one.

I have the 3 man Glacier and love it. I especially like the light weight since I often fish alone and it is easy the load and unload from my truck and is easy to pull on and off the ice. There is plenty of room with 2 people fishing for all your gear. 3 people is crowded and the gear has to sit outside. Because it is so light, you need to anchor it if there is any wind or you will get an unwanted ride across the lake.

Seaduck

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The Glacier are sweet for mobility, light weight, ease of set-up, durability and easy to haul. Especially nice on early ice.

You can get more info on the Glacier Ice Shelter and auger protector at

http://fishingmn.com/glacier.html

does anybody know if glacier will have a booth at the st paul ice show? i would really like to see one in person. i am in the market for a new ice shelter, probably a three man but i need to try to find the most bang for the buck.

I don't know if the Glacier will be there or not.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 12-09-2003).]

For those of you looking for a heavy duty light weight fish house that fits your budget the Glacier III is it.

Very mobile, haul your gear easily because of the light weight. If you walk on the ice, this baby is right up your alley.

Again,
This shelter is one tough hombre, lightweight and definitely priced right.

http://fishingmn.com/glacier.html