• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Riding today???

cjac

Hey all,

First off, fun forum for wannabees like me!

I was just driving East on 94 between Rogers and Maple Grove and saw a morotcycle! No, it was not a police motorcade bike, rather a regular touring bike!

Is it just me, or is that pushing it a bit, or a lot bit? I just had to share....

I wouldnt be out yet but Ive seen a few guys out a while ago now.

I use to ride a bmw...check out thier community once, those guys are real hardcore, for example some ride year round and live in Alaska sick.gif and unless your bike is over 100K on the odometer you get no respect ;\)

I just bought an 88 1500 Goldwing and the way it is designed I rode it in 35 degree weather and had no problem with staying warm. You can open certain vents that send warm air off of the motor onto your legs. What a difference that makes!!! I also have a Honda Magna and I will probably wait with riding that bike for a few weeks...

I have been out 5 times in the last 2 weeks and it was not bad at all. I just stayed in town and kept it under 40mph. I was not bad at all. Did not get out yesterday when it hit 50Deg here but oh well it looks like by the weekend it will be back in the 50!!!

Originally Posted By: boilerguy
Looks like anyone with plans for riding in SW MN today should rope over the snowmobile and not kick start the bike.

Yep, two toys that must depend on the weather. whistle.gif