• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

yellow lab needs a home

killerloop1

I believe she is 10 months old, NOT trained in the least, father-in-law had her and is unable to care for her due to an illness.

I can get the papers the next time I'm over there, I'm thinking on bringing her home , but really don't need another dog, especially this time of year...

Would like to get her in a nice home where she is well taken care of..

Forgot to mention I'm in the Prior Lake Jordan area..

father -in - law, not wanting to part right at moment.

It won't be long, I will get some pics and send.

FIL- has no choice, must get rid of, meaning I'm going to get this dog, and really don't have time, plus my own.

Probably 1 month more and she's going to be here.

killerloop1- I was just wondering if there is a way to get her without having her spayed. If so, I have a 1 year old black lab male and I was looking at getting a female and she would have the perfet home. I had to put my other dog down and my black lab is lonely. You can email me at djknuti @ hotmail.com Thanks.