• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Show off your ride!!

tipup

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice picture, one thing I can say is that I have never owned a dirt bike. That is a good thing, because I have never had a problem in breaking bones.... that much of a toy would most certainly end up earning me a hospital bed!!!

01 Honda shadow 750 ACE. Ive put 20k miles on it myself. I never liked the color (burgundy and white, so I gave her a coat of rattle can satin black. I do have a front fender for it, it just wasnt on in the pics

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

Im new to this area, but other than fishing I can be found riding a 06 fxdi35. 3500 made, red, white, and blue theme. 1450 cc. 18" apes, screaming eagle exhaust, just put bags on it and a quick release windshield. Cant wait, pickin it back up out of its sleep on Tues, should be about 59 degrees. Ill post a pic when I learn how too.

I liked the 175 HD enduro photo.

I had one of those as a kid - one of the few 2 cycles made for HD by Aramacchozi (sp) of Italy. Very fast - very fragile - back in the days when AMF made Harley - and AMF stood for Adios MF (if you know what I mean).

Thanks for posting that...

Here is my baby. They were taken the day after I brought it home, did not even have the tags for it yet! Not perfect but you might say I was in a hurry to get them done and then ride. Yamaha Road Star 1700 Silverado. Love the "old schoold" look that it has, especially that silver engine! Got it on July 15th and currently it has 10,600 miles on it. I did not allow it to sit around much!!! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

1000737wu5.jpg

1000744ne1.jpg