• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

question about H2O

james_walleye

Question

6 answers to this question

You may want to try emailing Lowrance and see what they have to say about it. It sounds like many have had good luck with their service (I haven't had any issues, so I have no personal experience with it). Good luck!

So the light is not coming on with or without external power and you have hit the power button which turns the light on after power up?

If the light is indeed faulty I highly doubt it will be cost effective for Lowrance to fix it but you won't know that until you contact them.

New H2Oc??????

H20 boasts that it will float if you use the right batteries. Because of this the unit is air tight. To replace the bulb if possible would probably mean breaking the unit apart. If the bulb is LED chances are it is soldered to the board. Let us know what Lowrance says.

If they don't want to fix it, ask what they will give you toward the purchase of a new one, or an upgrade to a color unit. A few years back I had a unit that was well off of warranty and quit working and they offered me an upgrade with a nice discount. If they will fix it their turnaround has been very reasonable.