• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snow Fun...

Had the niece over today and played in the snow for a while...

Its hard to get up that hill when your not even 3. But she had to try on her own...

p2150395za4.jpg

p2150401nv8.jpg

Lets make Snow Angles...

p2150407nf2.jpg

p2150408ky0.jpg

I gotta be a hero and try and stand on the sled going down the hill...

p2150409um5.jpg

Shortly after this picture the ride ended in a big explosion...

p2150410qc5.jpg

Frankie - Does your snowmobile match your bibs?

p2150424ww7.jpg

That's some great stuff Jay as were talking harkened me back to Amanda's snow agel and the ones I did with the kids while ice fishing 10 - 12 years ago. Explosion at the end of the run there Jay, would have liked to see that pic \:D She's a cute one \:\)

Jay . . .you are a great Uncle . . .blow that snow angel picture up and put it on the wall!!! Brings back some great memories . . . they grow up quick. You knew how the hotdog ride was going to end!! Good thing a tree wasn't involved in the explosion!! I look like a Christmas special on mine!! But my underwear matches!! No not the backside!