• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Silver Lake TA!

I'm in the office . . . it sucks . . .what can I say . . .ate something alright!!! Wink, wink. Got pics . . . its a nice surpirse with the digital when you zoom in later on what you thought was a beach scene and find some interesting closeups. Tim ready to haul . . . once I get the doctor to look at the trailer.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the final results for the Chisago Event we have a couple of teams on the bubble for going to the 2008 Nationals. Previous traps entered and big fish I am sure factored in.

http://www.naifc.org/standings.php

11th alternate - Jim Faso/Don Webster

18th alternate - Kyle Holbritter/Steve Greving

To the rest of the NY teams going to the show in December here's wishing NY goes back to back at the Nationals..

Well boys you may both be going. By what Kevin told me and the past history of the NAIFC Tourney Championship

57 of 75 were filled with automatic bids, so the top 18 alternatives will fill those last 18 spots to get the final 75 Field..

Also out of those 75 some may not be able to attend and there is an opportunity there as well. Don't be surprised if you get a NAIFC letter in July.. Keep that in mind...

Awe Kyle, it's just cause they deducted points for your outfit, that's all!!! HA!!!Oh and Broken 4wheelers are deducted even more...... sorry steve could let you get away! \:\)

No, look at it again, they just have us listed by Team number after the last one by points.... so i'm not thinking that's right how they have us listed.