• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IGL fish report

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know exactly which ponds you are talking about... I live just a couple miles north of the ones on Hwy 9 by Little Rock. I have not seen or heard of much action going on out there. They pumped that pit out a couple of years ago and I have not seen anything happening there since... So how long ago have you been away from the Little Rock area?

Sorry for your loss muc33. Unfortunately I will be back to Lyon Co. in the next week or two for my grandfather's funeral. He is in Hospice in Rock Rapids and they don't expect him to make the week. He has made it 90+ years and he is at peace with moving on.

Honda, I grew up in George and have been here near the Cities for 11 years now. I hope to be able to hit the Boyden pit with my brother in the next few weeks. There are some nice fish in there and I don't know of anyone ever ice fishing it.

The ponds along Hwy 9 have been pumped out for some reason that I don't know about. I haven't fished any of the other pits in the last 20 years.I have fished lake pahjoa and willow creek last year only cough small blue gills.5-6 inch.I maineley go to the IGLs.