• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Maxinkuckee

Alright Indiana Guys, any info on this lake? I will be fishing it in mid-april for bass. I believe its a clear lake with a healthy population of smallmouth along with some largemouth; Is this true? I don't need you spots or your secret lures for the lake, just some general info. Thanks!

st.croixfishin--very clear lake deep in wesertn half with lots of humps where they cacth walleyes, lots of smallies, my biggest one was 18 1/2 in. long nice and fat. lots os speed boats jet skis,wont be at that time though. last thing i knew they still had a parking issue at the ramp cause you could omly park along the road, dnr. was looking into getting more prop. to park. i don't know what happen. eastern side is where there are channles good fishing lake in all,mostly known for smallies and walleyes.there is a spot towards the channels,couple humps that i always heard about thats all i know. fish mostly cranks and spinners. good luck grin.gifgrin.gif