• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's buying what besides gill pills

Just dropped some coin down on a new 7" lazer auger drill unit for my power auger, the 6" shaft that was on my 11 year old lazer is rotting from the inside out and the warp on the shaft that Bud (auger) put on it the last 150 holes he drilled was to much for her old bones to take. Bud - You gotta let the shaft cool a bit after the first 30 holes.. \:D Only kidding Bud but you gotta admit that is funny right there grin.gif\:D

Should have checked with me on that. I'm just picking away at a few things right now. No big ticket items so far. Got a few in mind though! You know me, Tim, let me know what all is wanted and I'll help out like before. Nest year, we'll get an early start on that!! I got rid of my power auger so I'll end up with another, probably next year. I need the exercise this year. I'm thinking 4 stroke, it's all we'll have available in the not too distant future anyhow.