• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wabaskang Lake

I have stayed at Peffleys Wilderness Camp for a week the past two seasons and will be heading back up there again this year. As far as what to expect. The cabins are clean. In the cabins you have a refrigerator, stove, and hot water. Dave and his staff are very nice people. The fishing is good. The group of friends that I travel up there with are after walleye. We spend pretty much the entire time going after walleyes. Last year my buddy caught and released a 28" walleye. That was the biggest walleye for our group. We catch alot of walleye in the 15"-22" We have caught some northers as well. We have never specifically targeted any smallies but have caught a few. You can portage to a few other lakes. Last year we saw deer, moose, and eagles along with ducks and other wildlife. It is nice up there and enjoyable. If you have not done so check out his web site, that will give you more information. If you have any specific questions I can try to answer them.

Chris