• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Preparing your catch for dinner

Fish On

My favorite most simple fish meal is to simply take the fillets and dip them in egg. Then using a large ziplock bag and ample breading (one of my favorites is called frying magic and can be used for chicken, fish, and pork)cover each fillet by shaking in the ziplock bag. From there pan fry in butter but I only prefer to use a minimal amount of butter just enough to keep them from sticking to the pan. Flip every 2-3 minutes not more than 8 total minutes and good to go...

chow

What is everyone's favorite way of preparing a meal of fish? I usually just batter them up and throw them in oil and I would like to try some other types of recipes. The recipe forum doesn't have much other than pickling. So if anyone cares to share their talents in the kitchen, feel free. I don't know, maybe I'm just hungry right now....haha