• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Polaris 325 Magnum - Idle adjustment?

krats

I have a 2000 Polaris Trail Boss 325 Magnum and it does not idle on its own very well. After it warms up good it will idle but it is at a very low rpm.

Is it easy to adjust the idle on these machines?

I just got it and I have not taken it apart at all so I am wondering if how I go about finding out were the carburator is even located on the machine to find the idle screw.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks.

on my sportsman 500 theres a screw upside down on the left hand side (looking the back of the machine) or slide the cover back on your throttle cable coming out of your throttle and theres a spot where 2 parts screw together just back then apart a little bit till you get it where you want it im not sure if its the same on these machines or not but thats what i do