• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

John Gillespie show featuring Jim Hudson

Jim,

I caught John Gillespies show last week with you ice fishing with a group including Pete Maina. I watch all of John's shows(thanks DVR) and get a kick out of him and Pete together. I enjoy Pete on the Next Bite shows as well. I hope Pete's message at the end of the show gets out so we can "right the regs". I for one will NOT be fishing for muskies in the new early season. Hopefully everyone else at FM will do the same.

I'ld like to get up to the Bay some winter so you can show me how to get some of them ice trout.

Oh yeah, quite an understated plug for yourself at the end of the show wink.gif.

Nicely done!

rascal

Rascal

That was definately a good time down in Hayward.. Lots of good people and good times.. Laid back atmosphere and we got some fish too...

Stay tuned on the regulation stuff for musky.. TNB, Waters and Woods, and The Next Bite will all be keeping us up to date on things.. Crazy how things have been going with regulations here lately...

Let me know when you want to come up..

I didn't catch the one with Jim yet. I started to tivo the show hoping to catch it on a repeat. But did anyone see the one where John is down in the Milwaukee harbor. Oh man! I was just drooling, there catching browns and steelhead one after another in Jan. casting and trolling. I just want to hook up the boat and go. \:\)

Randy

Yeah, Eric has it good down there in those harbors.. Open water or on the ice.. Some brutes!! From Browns.. Steelies.. to the occasional big salmon (king of coho) and big pike too..

Trolling, casting, bobbers, tip-ups, or jigging.. Doesnt matter.. Awesome stuff.. Probably your best shot at getting a brown 20lbs or bigger, anywhere in the country.. Plus, the advantage of having pretty much non-stop action..

But, eating those fish.. I will stick to Lake Superior tasty morsels.. \:\)

Outdoor,

Yeah, I saw 2 shows with John in Milwaukee - one they were in a boat and another they fished out of one of them air-boats, like they use in the bayou's. Wow, they made it look too easy. Needless to say, it's on my radar for trips to do.

On another note, Jim(JKH), are we gonna see a Gillespie show with you up on the bay? Seems to be a no-brainer, and one I would look forward to seeing!