• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How to post pics and avatars here (how-to video added)

What is 3.52? There are a lot of free programs available for download. I personally like IrfanView pretty easy to size your photos to any size or resolution you want and maintain the quality of the shot. I am not a huge fan of a site like Photobucket because of the low quality resizing. You must resize the pic first before sending to photobucket to get the highest quality, Photobucket does this because it's free and it saves them space on their drives.

Thanks guys! Things will be on hold ( for me trying to learn) til i download something to resize it with.

Asked my son last night about transfering a picture from my ph. to the computer, so i can have it in my avatar. He just laughed and said he would even post it for me!( kids and thier SMART phones!! crazysmile

another thing you might try before buying something is when a pic is on your screen right click it. then go up to open with and see if Paint pops up in the programs. if it does left click paint and you can resize the pic. hit resize, the click pixels and type in the width, good luck.

Even though my avatar suits my lack of fishing ability,it was one of HSO's pics.I'd like to change it but can't seem to get that function going.No biggy There's plenty of time for all that decorateing

Dude! Catch a nice Sippi fish and pose with it and get yer arse in avatar city! wink pm me when you have a pic. you can email to me and I'll resize it for ya.