• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
killerloop1

can am problem... yep 1

something freezing,, let thaw for 1-3 mins starts great..

after heavy rid and put away good luck...... no battery probs been tested. something freezing silnoiod????

brake switch??? not ice fishing friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if it thaws for a while and starts fine, I would clean any and all snow or frozen slush from the machine. You're headed in the right direction thinking a safety switch could be frozen.

Dont forget to check by the foot brake pedal and by the caliper as these may be the most likely culprit.

Does your battery have power to begin with and it just won't start?

check your gear selector, it might be in Reverse and not in park. Do the "can am rock" to get it into park. Sometimes the selectors are hard on the can ams.

killerloop-

what can am do you have, i have a service manual for the 400ho and the 800 outlanders that i can send you .pdf

i also have on for the 800 rotax motor.

This is a very common problem with can am's check the battery ground cable i had same problem read about it on another site and found it loose good luck Terry