• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

winter weather reports

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my luck! Finally feeling human again(except for the coughing now and then) and it's going dump snow on us. I guess I'll get a test of how mcuh strength I lost when I'm plowing along with the old trap. Better bring my heater in case I need to nap on the way in or out! lol Well, I'm itching bad so like it or not, I'll be getting out. Thinking about tomorrow if it's not too bad. Maybe later with Chris if the day is rough. Have to wait and see. Hope to see you guys soon!! Worse case, I'll just take the old jet sled, marcum and some tackle with me. I need to fish!!

I ended up with about 6 inches of heavy wet snow The weather man predicted it right for a change crazy.gif.Its not over yet guys there is more to come I just hope there is a nice groomed trail by the time the weekend comes around grin.gif.It took me a 1 1/2HRS to clean the driveway out.

I hate the snow! It's all my fault, I bought the LX5 and now we have to fight to get out! lol Mr Murphy and I are close friends. Tim, take it easy, it can fight hard and even come back quick!

I'm ready to roll, someone want company?

Well we got a couple more inches on top of the 8 to 10 inches we already had.Time to get the CARDIO work out this morning I hope its worth it.Monday,tues,wed of next week it is supposed to be in the 40's that will settle this snow down so the traveling should be good I hope.Good luck today guys at the derby on tusc.

Big melt down here yesterday just about lost all of our snow there is still a little on the ground.It is raining right now at 5am it looks like this week is going to be a sloppy week mad.gif.Be careful this week guys allot of water running into these bodys of water.No matter how thick the ice is you have to remember it is last ice BECAREFUL.