• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Odd things you have seen on stand

Opening weekend a couple of years ago coming back from a deer hunters dinner a buck was doing his thing trying to catch the doe....both cleared the 2 lane hwy from above the ditch to the other side ditch. My brother and neice said it looked just like a scene from Santa's reindeer. At least we weren't drinking before hand, so we couldn't blame it on that.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was bowhunting near a road at Carlos Avery when a car pulls up,2 women get out walk right below the tree I'm in, drop their pants and go. Couldn't resist sayin' "see ya later" when they were done.

i was walking into my stand on mn bow opener. started placing out deer scent when i heard rustling between me and my stand. turns out its a fair sized black bear and he's running right at me! next thing i'm side stepping to get out of his way at five yards and he figures out what i am.then the afterburners come on! those blackies can really move. was all camoed up so he didn't now i was there till he got by me.whiskeyjacks seem alot bigger when land on you up in the stand to!

Opening day of bow season 2007. I had a yearling black bear standing between the tree and the ladder of my ladder stand. This was really cool. Then he started climbing up the ladder. This was not as cool. He got down when I shouted at him. He hung around for a few minutes before he left. I guess because he was small I never got very scared.