• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2007 Waterfowl Photos

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few pictures of my hunting out here in Nevada. Sounds like a unlikely spot for good duck hunting...But I think thats why its so good out here(No one knows about it!!). I'll post soon with a few of our trips out to the marshes.

Everybody has some great pics. I'm already looking forward to next fall already. Here's some pics from last fall. Lola brought back her first duck ,a drake mallard, about 10 min after shooting time and a nice drake woody for her second retrieve

elilolapresentface.jpg

elilolawoodduck.jpg

Here is a pic that I get a chuckle every time I view it...My first year lab, was feverishly swimming across this little pond to run down a wounded mallard that swam to the swamp edge and tucked into the weeds....When I seen her moving off line of the retrieve, I was thinking...What the? But she made a slight detour before heading into the weeds to grab the duck. I guess when you have to go you have to go. Not your typical retrieving picture. I just shook my head in laughter when watching it first hand! My battery died immediately after this pic so I didn't get a before and after pic.

Gunner2101307.jpg