• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cabela card

when you go into gander, take the Cabelas card (not even sure you need one) you may be able to mention it (they know for sure all about it) and when u spend the $, they will issue you the gift card for in this case the $150. I have done it a couple of times for things Cabelas didn't have in stock. (both the woodbury store and the lakeville store did the deal)

I attempted also at the Gander in Hermantown, MN (Duluth) they will not accept them. I think i am going to try again next week (as i did not buy that time) and try again, if it fails, ask for management to see if he will take it. Seriously. Spending 500 + @ gander vs. going to Cabellas...

Might be because the closest cabellas store is in the cities from here? 2 hrs? Might need to wait to go to the cities and try it there...?

Cableguy - Thanks a million!

Have you personally had any luck using them @ GM rather than cabellas?

I will be making a trip to the cities to Wally McCarthy Hummer to purchase a set of tires before winter...I just didn't want to wait that long i guess!

I don't feel the want to sort through and see who is first in line...so heres the deal.

1st to email me @ [email protected] with their mailing address, i will forward the one sent to me from this forum that gander will not accept here in Duluth. (there is no cabellas between here and the cities~)

I'll have it in the mail tomorrow (or probably tonight)

I appreciate all intentions, however; i want to see it used for its intentions, and see i fellow fisherman throughly inthused about using it!

Although, today i had no replies. Strange!

Thanks for trying. I look forward to the hunt starting saturday morning. Its definately going to put a doe in my garage! I'm super pumped!

Quote:

Somethingfishy: how much of a loss are you willing to take on that $500 card?

I would have traded it for $450. However got impatient with the end of the month coming and blew it on 09/23 on a new Glock 19 with Night Sights. Something I really didn't need but am happy with the purchase none the less.

Sorry.