• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cabela card

I have a Cabela in store discount card,buy $100.00 instore next trip get $25.00 off instore only! 200.00=50.00 off next instore buy etc. Cabelas too far for me to make it payoff!All transactions have to be completed by 12/31/07 or all lost.

Don't they hand these out right when you walk into the store. I know every time I have been there and they have a promotion like this the receptionist is standing handing out these cards for everyone.

If anyone else has one of these, I'd take one. Never heard of it (Yeah, I know, it's because I'm Canadian)

I'm off to EGF Cabelas in a few weeks and plan on dropping a few bucks.

Anyone?

Thank you very much! Can someone who has used this at Gander tell me their process and any hurdles you had to use? I am going to purchase a new depth finder for my boat (around $550) and also looking for a new bow this season.

Hey xedge... I would call and talk to the guy you bought the gun from. I did the same thing a couple of years ago. They honored the card. I guess the other option is to say you want to return the gun and then rebuy it. At least the Owatonna store has always treated me great and took care of the same issue.

Bitz