• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Thanksgiving All : )

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I want to tell all of you THANKS smile.gif

I appreciate you for blessing my life with your presence here.

Each and everyone of you have added something that I have not thanked you for. So I'm saying it now.

Remember to lend a friendly hand even when you don't feel friendly, we are all in this life together, we are all part of the grand scheme of things, and we are all blessed, even if at times it does not seem so, because in the end, we still have each other.

Thank you for being you and may you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family.

GoodFishin smile.gif and
"May the ICE BE WITH YOU"

Thank you for providing us with this excellent HSOforum, fishing in minnesota is what brings us all together, it is truly a blessing that we all have somewhere to go when we can't go fishing, and it is only a mouse click away.

I know that I am particulary thankful for the early ice this year, with God's blessing we will all be on the ice soon.

Same to you and yours, Rick. Sorry I had to miss that Blue Water Bait party last Saturday. Planned on being there, but things came up.

Hope this Thanksgiving is the best and that the ice keeps getting thicker. I live north of Bemidji and the ice is good on our lake and I hope it is the same on yours.

Keep up the good work, it is truely appreciated smile.gif

There is so much for us to be thankful for~family, old friends and the new friends that we have made from the FishingMN forum. This site is great and enjoyed daily by so many people! Thanks for all your hard work.
We hope everyone has a happy & safe Thanksgiving smile.gif

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
[email protected]

Rick,

I will echo everyone else...

Thank you for such a great site. If I get fired from my job it will be because I can not stop myself from checking in at least once an hour!!!!! At least I can be thankful that I have taken the collective knowledge from the great people here to provide food for my family if that happens!!! grin.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Have a safe and happy day.

Latz

Latz 333 - grin.gif That's funny I have the luxury of checking in as well from work. Nice jobs we have eh?

Rick - I know we got off to a rough start but I thank you for allowing us to access your web site and use it as a venue for teaching and helping. With that, help yourself to an extra helping of turkey and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family from the eastern faction of the ice shanty gang.

Happy Thanksgiving to all at FM.

Rick, you are a class act without a doubt. We are lucky to have someone who strives as hard as you do to keep Fishing Minnesota up and running the way it does. There is always something new and exciting going on here and you and your staff deserve so much credit for it. You have earned my respect and I will do what I can to support this adventure in the coming months. This is good clean Fun!! God bless you all-TROY

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Time of the year to thank everyone for even the smallest of things. I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday. If you are one of the lucky ones to be fishing this weekend be careful out there.

Jeff
Scenic Tackle

Happy--Happy--Gobble--Gobble--Day!

Rick I would like to thank you for building and maintaining this world class web site. It has become a valuable tool for the sportsman to network and share valuable information. I know you have invested much time and resources in developing and promoting FM.com and the Ice Leaders network. Once again, a job well done.

FM.com is a valuable tool for the outdoors enthusiast as well as for the market place wishing to reach the sporting market. I see big things on the horizon for FM.com!

To all you fellow FM.com members lets show our appreciation to Rick and do our best to recruit new advertising resources where we may. That is the power of networking, lets use it to help FM.com and Rick, show him how we value this resource and wish it to see it's continued growth.

2002 was good, lets make 2003 even better Eh!

Ed

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><sUMo>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300
[email protected]
http://ed-carlson.fishingbuddy.com

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 11-28-2002).]

Thanks Rick! You and the FM staff have done a superb job putting this HSOforum up.

And thanks to everyone who have contributed a wealth of information and for sharing their experiences for others to enjoy.

Happy Thanksgivings!

FishTracker

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Rick; as well as everyone else at Fishing MN. Remeber to play it safe out there; most lakes in the southern part of the state do NOT have good ice on them. Better just stick safe at home and eat turkey...

I want to wish everyone here a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I visit this site everyday and enjoy it alot! Down here in Missouri we don't have any ice on the lakes, usually it doesn't get thick enough for ice fishing. I really enjoy reading about the good times you all have on the hard water. Take advantage of the long weekend if you can, drill some holes and catch a bunch. Be Careful and Be Safe!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I am stuffed.

Had a great time over at my sisters. She's the one on the home page of FishingMN.com with the 8 pt buck.

You name the Turkey-day food, it was there. My brother ruined is Special Desert but we won't go into details here.

As Eddy said:

B-U-R-P...... now I've got to rest a little. It was a great day.

Gotta admit I really want to go find some good ice to fish on.