• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Glacier Ordering Q

Crawlerman

In order to support the site; does the Glacier need to be bought from the Manufactuer's link provided? If I do buy one I would like to support this site as well, however. And looking at the only other competitors for the two man in the same price range, Frabill and Fish Trap; I like the Glaicer the best. The Frabill one is very narrow and cramped even for one person. If I can't find an auger for a reasonable price (having trouble finding anything under $250-- and that's through mail order) after the Ice fishing show I suppose I'll just have to settle with the 6" Mora and get the house instead. Otherwise I'll prally get one once I get all my xmas gift debts payed off the credit card wink.gif.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 11-21-2002).]

Oh yes.. and one more question not directly related... If I was to purchase a Glaicer later in the season, and register my one man "flipover" I currently own; can I transfer that liscence to the Glaicer or do I need to purchase another one?

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hey Crawlerman,
To pick one up Just call
Toll Free (866) 523-0980

They'll set you up.

Also it does need to be purchased from the link provided to benefit Fishing Minnesota.

Thanks for your question.
Rick