• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Awesome Site!

Hey everyone, I found this site the other day and have been reading posts almost non-stop! I'm so glad I'm not alone! I've been thinking about ice fihsing since August and my wife thinks I need theropy - I believe I've found it! I'm originally from Biwabik MN up on 'Da Range, but now am in Mpls and get out as much as possible. Went home last weekend and had 3" in the bay of Lake Esquagama - though the middle was still open. Hope to be out next weekend, though safty first! Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hope to add as much as I learn from site. p.s. I just ordered the Glow Devil jigs (both 1/4 and 1/8 oz)Can't wait to try 'em out.
Thanks,
Biwabik.

Biwabik,

As much as you like fishing, and it took you this long to find this site. Shame.

You know me. Just think of person who is just as goofy about fishing as you.

Biwabik Bohunk -

I'm originally from Biwabik too - but only wandered as far as the Hutter side of Gilbert grin.gif .

How Olt are you? Maybe we know each other. I am class of 80 vintage.

Yer right, this is an awesome site!

Dr. Bob

------------------
Crank the Shank!

Thanks for the hospitality. I really like how everyone seems to keep up to date on this site. Ask a question..wait 5 minutes..and get an answer. Good thing goin' here. Dr. Bob, Hutter is my stomping ground - you must know Lake Esquagama?? My folks still live on it. Class of 87. Marsnik's the name (folks own the liquor store in Biwabik- maybe you know them??) Are you still perched up there? We should hook up some time up there - I've got a honey hole on that lake..
Thanks,
Biwabik

Cool -

I fished your lake once out of your parents boat back around 85 or so. I have always wanted to try again. Does it get much pressure? I know some of those lakes that are developed don't get hit very hard (especially the ones w/o public access). The grass is always greener (or water bluer?) on another lake grin.gif.

I worked with your mom for quite a few years at MH, had your dad for a math class, graduated with your sister Katie and lived 2 houses north of your sister Mary (b4 I moved to Hutter). I have bought a little beer and whiskey from your folks too grin.gif.

I'm a really busy guy - kids, farm, etc. But I would love to get together sometime and wet a line. What's your email?

Dr. Bob

------------------
Crank the Shank!

Chunkytrout,
Thanks, I will. I've hit Shagawa many times in the winter. Have you? If so where about?? Can't wait to get up there again soon! Bornofice, had no idea it was you - check your e:mail - we've got to get out this year for sure. Good luck this weekend!!
Cold is comming!!!
Biwabik (that's "Bye - Wa - Bik") smile.gif

By Where????? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

When my daughter was little she called it "Big Wabik" smile.gif.

Biwabik - I got your email but really gotta run! I'll send you another one in a day or two. And I'll speak to the Boss to see if she'll let me go fishing for a while next weekend grin.gif. She's pretty good so I think she'll say yes.

Dr. Bob

------------------
Crank the Shank!