• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any Ice in Northern Minnesota?

I am heading to visit some family for a few days in the Virginia and Cook MN area. I am bringing my ice fishing stuff with me and hope to get out for some fun. Anyone know of any lakes up there that have enough ice on them that have enough ice to walk on. Getting the itch and need some ice soon.

TJRACER02: If you know of some small waters, you might be okay. Heard there was some walking ice on the east end of Lake Vermilion, small bays, etc. I'm sure that if I had to go fishing, I could find a spot or two but I'm spending this last weekend chasing whitetails. Starting Thanksgiving weekend, however, I'll be ice fishing every weekend until ice-out so I'm not pushing it.

------------------
Jaw Breaker Guide Service
Phone: 218 778-0087
[email protected]
http://fishtec.com/guide.htm

yeah, we are heading out on the ice this weekend up north here. (Lake Bronson, in the most northwestern county in the state) expecting good fishing from early ice, and are ready to go. saddle up and ride cowboys,
-keep the rods bending

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hey Tracer,
please use the iIce Update topic for these type of questions, otherwise the board will fill up with "Where's the ice?" Topics.

Thanks