• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice fishing show

lumpy

I plan on going to the show but I have never been to one. I will be driving a few hours to get there is it worth it? What can I expect? I Know I am looking forward to it!

Stick

It might not be as big as you are imagining, but I never miss it. I can usually cover the whole thing in 3 hours or so. You can find representation from most any manufacturer of ice fishing gadgets available. I like to go see what's new. You can get some good buys ususally. Last year I think I paid 10.00 for a new Vexilar battery. I can't remember what else I bought. I met "dave" there that is always posting on the ATV forum here. He had an atv there that was set up like an ice fishing assault vehicle. I don't know how far you are driving, but I don't know of a better ice fishing show around.

It's worth the trip, the biggest ice fishing and winter sports show in the us of a. Visit the shoremaster ice fishing section and visit with T-BONE and myself for one of the best kept secrets out there for ice fishing now and years to come called the Rock&Reel. Have been testing these units for 3 years with fellow icefishing people across the country in hard water land. Should be one of the best shows in the last few years.

Yeah... that's prally the Sportsman show. That generally runs in Feburary and is bigger I think... altough the last couple years I've been disapointed... no Bass man fishing from the Semi-tank and WAY too many people. Less shows as well and more RVs. I might go to the Ice Fishing show though; the Rivercenter is nice and close... Hopefully my schedule works out right.

Oh yeah... will there be a possiblity of deals on augers? I'm in the market for a new one myself.. Would be a good place to start....

[This message has been edited by Crawlerman (edited 11-12-2002).]

Let me be blunt.....If you ice fish, you need to attend the Ice Show. You can fill in all the blanks on your equipment list and see ALL that is new in one place. There are also seminars given by the noted experts as well. It's the Disney World of Ice Fishing. Some of the "show specials" that offer lower prices on some of the big ticket items are hard to beat any other time in the season. So if you are in the market for something, bring the "secret money" along .........T

The ice fishing show is a good time, and as all have said, you can find some good deals... The only problem is, once you pay your entry and parking, the deal isn't so good.. Go and write the money up as entertainment!

There are actually quite a few shows in the cities... The Big MPLS show this year is only going to be a 6 day show MARCH 4th threw the 9th... There is the show at River Center in Jan also as well as the ALL Canada show and the Midwest Muskie Show which also runs in March.

its one of the things that is great about minnesota..No other state has as many outdoor shows!.. I LOVE IT HERE!

The ice fishing show is a good time, and as all have said, you can find some good deals... The only problem is, once you pay your entry and parking, the deal isn't so good.. Go and write the money up as entertainment!

There are actually quite a few shows in the cities... The Big MPLS show this year is only going to be a 6 day show MARCH 4th threw the 9th... There is the show at River Center in Jan also as well as the ALL Canada show and the Midwest Muskie Show which also runs in March.

its one of the things that is great about minnesota..No other state has as many outdoor shows!.. I LOVE IT HERE!

Secret Money....Those are the bills you come across once in a great while (How'd I wind up with an extra $20?) and get folded twice. Then, they find their way into the inner inside of the inside lip inside your wallet. You know the ones!.......T

It seems that whenever I use the secret money I get in trouble. As soon as you've got some fancy new toy you have to explain where it came from, "Well honey, I, uh, I....got in on sale, yeah it was really cheap...um" wink.gif

Best deals at the ice show are on Sunday -- many of the exhibitors want to get rid of what they got so they don't have to haul it back with them.

Hope to see some of you there.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

We will be at the ice fishing show.

You can expect full details when we have them all finalized early next week.

We encourage all to come visit. We will for sure have IceLeader's Pro Staff available to answer ice fishng questions. Stop by and let us help you have more fun this ice fishig season.

Also be sure to check this forum early next week for all the details.

T-Bone & Spike,
Your secret money coments reminded me of an old truth.
There are three prices men pay for their toys.
1.The price they actually pay.
2.The price they tell the wife they paid.
3. The price they pay when the wife finds out what they actually paid. OUCH!!

TIGHT LINES!!