• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's see some fish!

Good to hear Verg. I haven't been out yet and won't be until opening duck. With my Coffee and cigar after the first pass shooting waiting for the ducks to come back to water. It's a tradition that is going on 10 years and I can't break tradition.

Besides what you talking about after your "guide" services this spring you have no room to be talking! grin.gif

I must say at least we were able to get some fishing in while the other boat was not. SO I guess you're not the worst guide. That title belongs to another on this board.

true dat draz! At least we made it out during the monsoon. if bnrbk didn't buy such a piece of shizat boat he would maybe catch a fish.

goose numbers are down up here. Ducks look decent. shoot be a good opener. My choc. pup (you saw him right?) retrieved two big honkers for me sunday evening. Was fun to watch. His first two.

Hey verg, he can only buy what the job or should I say the wife allows!!! grin.gif And of course the "stickers" on the lund might have had something to do with it??? grin.gif Got any secret spot's over east for me this fall??? wink.gif

Perchjr

Boy that's to bad, lucky for me I happened to be one of the guys that fished those sloughs!!! grin.gif I got the new report tonight, and it looks like I am going to head over there next week, what's your schedule anyways............ grin.gif

Perchjr

draz couldnt even see straight on waubay last spring. It didnt help that the snad driving the boat was loaded on budweiser shocked.gif If you fellas want to hook up for a hunt I could take you out in nov. and show you how to wax some does....fricking lottery mad.gif

That makes me laugh bnrbk..only a tard wouldn't know how to fill out an app. right. laugh.gif

Jr. the one closer to me might have on average some nicer fish. Although I have heard of some big ones in the other.

That's alright Verg he was nice enough to offer me the use of is new box blind. I think he will be doing a lot of walking over the weekend. Pushing for those that can actually shoot a buck.

Verg I think we need to get together to shoot some ducks this year. What do you think?

bnbrk94 is going to be walking tree claims for draziws dad and brother-in-law. Lots of does to be had out there. Just have to find the right one. grin.gif

Quote:

Worlds Shortest Fairytale: One day, a long time ago, there was a woman who did not whine or nag. But that was a long time ago, and it was just one day.

The yuglooc (should be loocyug) is someone you have spent a lot!!!! of time with in your youth. That should help

I have a spot set for opening morning but after that I am up for anything.