• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Missori River in Bisarck? Place to shor fish?

God I would think there would be. But where I don't know. A couple options would be to check with the Chamber of Commerce they should be able to help. Otherwise get ahold of Dakota Tackle they should be able to help you out with some info. Or else stop in there as well. They are on the Bismarck Expressway on the south side just before you go past the mall as you are heading West on the expressway.

On the Bismarck side to the south, you can check out the "Desert" and "Rifle Range" areas. As mentioned above stop by Dakota Tackle to get a better idea of what's happening on the river.

There are also a few places to try south of Mandan on the 1806. If I remember right there is a park not too far out of town that you can fish from. I don't remember if there are any signs for the place but there was a shooting range there that was right off the road. I would imagine that if you talked to a few people you could find somewhere to wet a line.