• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

**SOLD** 2001 Lund 17' Angler w/2001 50 hp Yamaha 4-Stroke Tiller

2001 Lund 17' Angler

2001 50 hp Yamaha 4-Stroke Tiller

Lowrance X125

60 lb. Bow Mount Minnkota

Wave Wackers

Travel Cover

Spartan Roller Trailer

Excellent Condition

$8,500.00

Call Philly at 320-905-1132 and leave message

Will e-mail pictures upon request

Ice Cold, the boat is a max of 75 hp and it does 28-30 with the 50 hp. Quitest motor out and trolls like a dream. If you are looking for an excellent fishing boat jump on this one. I am listing this for a friend so if anyone has any questions try calling the # listed in the add. Thanks for your interest quys.

Fished many times in philly's boat, it is a really nice boat, motor, and trailer package. Personally if i was able to afford it, it wouldn't be on this site. It is a great boat and i am not just saying that because hes a friend. Somebody jump on it before it is to late.

WK8

where abouts are you located? I am really interested in your boat. Is there anything else about the boat, any other extras:livewell, baitwell, storage?

No fish, we are located 20 miles west of Willmar. Clara City is the name of our town. As far as the detailed info on the boat best if you would call the # listed on the add. I am not the owner and have just listed this for a friend.

Thanks.