• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

??? For Hemlock

6 of us will be in Kenora for lunch the 31st of May. Could you recommend a restaurant that serves sandwiches and beer near the down town area? Maybe near you. I'll buy. The boys mentioned Bottoms Up Bar (???) a couple of years ago when they were in the area.

We are going to stay in Morris, Manitoba the 30th and be in Red Lake, Ont. the evening of the 31st.

Thanks,

Finns.

In the downtown area, you've got Haps Landing. Great lunch, beer. Near the water, and also has outside seating if the weather cooperates. The Plaza is a great restaurant. They specialize in Greek food which is awesome. There beer is good and cold too. Those are the two that come to mind for lunch in the downtown area. I'm about a mile away on the east side of town. You'll go past me on your way out of town. Another option is a restaurant on top of a 9 story hotel...good food, and beer grin.gif with a fantastic view of the lake.