• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

20 inch Box Fan

Be careful out there. I was just at the grocery store and bought a banana. All kinds of kids stickers on them. They could easily be put on any old 20" box fan and pass themselves off as the real deal.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took a canoe trip up to the Boundary Waters last month and I saw the oddest thing on a portage trail. I swear I saw a 20" box fan walk in front of me about 100 feet down the trail. It paused, turned its blades a few times, then disappeared into the woods. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Of course my camera was in my pack and I couldn't get to it in time. No one in my group believed me. Do 20" box fans migrate north from the cities?!

Are you sure that 20" box fan wasn't under the arm of Sasquatch?

I heard he bought the fan from a garage sale up in Tinta. Yes, Tinta MN. He didn't want to make a scene so he rushed back to his Bentley and sped back to NE MN.

I have to join in on this too, this is without a doubt the funniest thread/story. I was on a separate forum where someone posted a funny reply and the next one said that his reply was almost as good as the FREE 20inch fan, needs motor, now here I am checking it out at work and just laughing my head off.

Coincidence? After reading this, I just happen to be walking down a hallway at work and there on the floor is a 20inch box fan, unfortunately this one is in good working order, though it is missing a handle and the only sticker it has was "Danger keep fingers away from spinning blades" its a 4 blader too

Did it have the little picture of the fingers being severed and the blood flying?

See now if ya took the motor out of the fan that was in working order and put it in the original 20" box fan....then you would have one "cool" fan....haha...that was funny....well sorta!

But then you would have an extra fan that didn't work, and missing a handle....but, then you could start a whole new post!

Hunter

If I had only happened onto this site and posting a year ago. Currently that fan does not have pictures to go with the warning, but you have given me a good idea. This fan while it does run has an annoying whirl, maybe its a hum, its not a clunk, a shimmy or a rub. Its more low pitched than high but its not a vibrating sound either, I think if I had one of them river socks and a tube of elbow grease, I could do some sort of insulating though because the sound is starting to drive me nuts.

This just in:

There is new evidence of the link between Sasquatch and the 20" box fan. It turns out, the box fan actually played the roll of "Cousin It" on the Adams Family and is the offspring of Sasquatch.

The 20" Box fan was experiencing adolescent rebellion and shaved all his hair off and was taken hostage at the residence in Tinta MN. The transfer of funds was actually a ransom paid by Sasquatch.

Where would Sasquatch get all of this money?

Stand by for more.

cant believe this thread is going strong, its weird what a bunch of guys will talk about when there is nothing going on...now you throw this conversation around a campfire durring deer opener with a few sodas consumed and i think this piece could take on a whole new meaning...